Exclamation Daul Xeon Servers - Name your price

We have available a few servers available for provisioning. Normal provisioning time is 24-48 hours.

Server Specs:
    Dell Servers
    Dual Xeon 3.0GHz
    2x73GB SCSI Hard Drive
    1GB Memory
    RAID 1
    1500GB Data Transfer

These server will come with optional managed support. We may be a new company in the server market, but we are not new to the server market. Having employees coming from major players in the server market. All servers will come with managed support, patching and updates will be optional.

As you can see there is no price listed. Email the price you want to pay to: [email protected] and we will see what we can do.

Our website has just been reconstructed to have allow for the new server product we will be offering, so please pardon the mess.

Last edited by nhubbard1214; 01-22-2007 at 05:26 AM.

So I can't spell at 3 in the morning. It happens. Sorry that the subject spells daul instead of dual.

Searching for Home!!!!!
    What about control panel options?
    Test ip network information??
    404_Error, Signature Not Found

I'm interested in a slower CPU with more RAM. Anything like that?

visualfast: DirectAdmin is our preferred control panel, but we do also offer cpanel, plesk, and hosting controller. Test IP information is being sent to you in a PM.

maxweb: we will possibly have one p4 2.8 that has 1 GB RAM and 2 80GB sata drives. This is not a hardware raid server though, and as always more RAM can be added to it.

Let me know if you guys have any more questions.

There are only 4 of these left.

We will be letting the 4 left go for 200 a month or best offer.

what is the Test ip network information?