Paypal "Website Payments" Facility

Has anyone given Paypals "Website Payments" and "Website Payments Pro" a shot?

It seems, from my point of view, a fairly decent way of accepting Credit and Debit cards on your website, assuming it can integrate into an order/billing manager...

Has anyone had any experience with this? It also looks like you can setup Recurring Payments, but I presume that is different from subscribing via your Paypal account? I mean, does the Recurring Payments work for those who don't have a Paypal account and just let it come off their credit/debit cards every month?

Whats the difference between this and a Payment Processor/Internet Merchant Account?

Tomato - to-ma-to. An internet merchant account (IMO) is an account where you have your own merchant account (identifier) and an electronic payment gateway. A payment processor I would say is someone like 2Checkout or Paypal (their P2P network). They are processing the payment.

But you could also look at it in which the interner merchant account provider is also called a payment processor: the provider / acquiring bank.