Paid/ppc domain parking for a couple of domains.

I've got a couple of domains I haven't done anything with yet. They're probably worthless and the only one that might be getting any real traffic had a website that's down for redevelopment. So I was thinking instead of godaddy getting the 2 cents a year from any traffic I might as well park them myself. I've done some searching and it seems like sedo, goldkey, namedrive and afternic (tho it seems like you have to sign up for an 'exchange account' for $20/year to use their paid parking) are my choices since I don't have a huge profile. I read a ppcincome review site linked here but they only listed goldkey and sedo for small profiles.

I applied to goldkey today but haven't heard anything back yet. When I was searching for reviews here most of them were from early to mid 2006. So I'm wondering if anyone with small numbers of domains has any tips or is satisfied with any of the above services (or knows of anymore)

Thanks

Join namedrive optimize the names according to their traffic and you may get the min. 20 bucks
    It's not so hard as you may think. Just remember that after you park them to any of these services you are not allowed to advertise them or set links to board or other places. It is not what they consider "natural traffic" (search engines mostly and old links)
    --- ZARDEN.com : Buy and Market Domain Names ---

There are a number of parking providers who don't have any minimum requirements. The ones that come to mind are GoldKey, NameDrive, Sedo, Afternic.
    Signature Under Construction.

Yes stu2 is right
    I didn't notice you said that you have to pay $20 bucks to enter

All the providers stu said let you use their services free
    What i told about namedrive before is that you have to generate a total of $20 from the clicks of your domains to get the money (or roll to the next month and the next month until you reach the minimum)
    --- ZARDEN.com : Buy and Market Domain Names ---

yea I was looking into afternic but it says on http://www.afternic.com/park.php "Sign up for an Exchange Membership" as step one and on http://www.afternic.com/join.php it notes the "Exchange Membership" is $19.95. So I think I'm going to try sedo, gold key or name drive first and see if I make any money.

I'm just not really sure how to decide which to try.

I'm not interested in click fraud or any of that. I just thought if they're going to be parked I might as well make the money(if any), not godaddy.

Oops. I forgot about the $20 at Afternic. I write that cost off against my 1st sale each year

All the other 3 have their supporters. I don't think you get the best ppc at Sedo. I liked the flexibility at GoldKey. Lots of stuff to fiddle with (if you want to). I've seen a few strong recommendations for NameDrive, although I've never used them myself. If I were you, I'd try them first. At any parking service, you need time for the domains to "mature" over a period of time. So, I'd give them 2 months after they "mature". 3 months in total before evaluating if change is necessary.
    Signature Under Construction.