************.com?

hi all..im new to the forum.just found it today.

i am looking for a good web host and stubbled onto ************.has anyone every had any experiences with them?

or what about simple host?

thanks for the help and sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.

If they are at all related to Domain4life (who I use for some of my domains), then I would recommend them, as Domain4life has been very good to me. However, it may be a different company.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

They seem to be 2 different companys. From registration point of view.
    Northwest Missouri Hosting "Cheap Reliable Hosting."
    WHM/Cpanel
    Reseller Accounts Now Available!!

‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

slow form germany

Quote Originally Posted by Shaw Networks
    Please be aware that the webhostingstuff.com counter's are resettable as mentioned in several threads. They are in no way a good judge of uptime.

Let us know if you decide to go with them and how it goes.

im still looking around,but i talked to some friends that are using them and they have been very happy with webhosting4life.

thanks for all of the replies.

Try contacting their support with all your requirements. Here the reason for contacting any hosts support, is to judge how fast the support is, how capable are they of understanding and resolving your issues.

Evaluate your requirements and see if your requirements meet their cost. If so then next step would be searching for good and bad reviews. WHT is a good place where you can get unbiased reviews. Try searching for ************ on webhostingtalk.

Also few factors that need to be considered while chosing a host are :
    1) Do they offer money back guarantee ?
    2) Read the TOS carefully as if you or any of your applications offend your hosts TOS, it might create a problem for you. So if their TOS does not meet your hosting requirements, you might need to skip them and search for an alternative host
    3) Different ways of support offered by any host. Live chat and phone support are always preferred.

If your friends have recommended them, their experience is a good way to judge your host.
    Good luck
    No more browsing WHT as a guest user

Hello. I suggest you check them out. You should do it yourself.

i have been ready ALOT of stuff on this forum and on the net..i am sorta leaning towards hostgator now.i have read lot of reviews.

i have a question about the shared hosting though..is shared hosting the most common kind of hosting you get with the cheaper prices from web hosting companys?

most of the time when you sign up for a hosting plan,shared hosting is what you are getting,right? am i understanding this right?

thanks again for the replies.
    Last edited by voldog; 01-22-2007 at 08:23 PM.

Most of the time yes.
    Northwest Missouri Hosting "Cheap Reliable Hosting."
    WHM/Cpanel
    Reseller Accounts Now Available!!

Quote Originally Posted by nwmo
    Most of the time yes.
    unless you go with reseller or dedicated?

sorry for all of the questions,just trying to learn.

Companies offer shared hosting for cheaper prices as there are hundreds of users hosted on a single server.

It depends on you if you wish to go for shared hosting or reseller hosting or dedicated hosting.

for eg, your space, bandwidth requirements are within limit, the number of accounts you wish to host are not much, then you can go with shared hosting.

But say if you wish to start your own business where you wish to host your clients accounts, OR say if you have many accounts to host for your friends and relatives, then reseller hosting will be an affordable choice.

For requirements which are not fulfilled with shared and reseller hosting, you need to then go with vps or dedicated hosting.
    No more browsing WHT as a guest user

i decided to go with hostgator because of the reviews they got on here.so far after alsmost a week,i am pretty happy with them.

thanks for all of the help before.