this is really sick and twisted

Last edited by Project X; 01-20-2007 at 01:45 PM.
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

There are some sick people in the world!

Some really sick people.

That's quite scary.

I was reading about this the yesterday. I actually had to re-read the story to make sure I understood it. And then the other guys being very upset because they found out the guy was older.

Well I will say this much - at least they will get what they deserve when they are thrown into prison.

Stiffler and Robert James Snow, 43, "were very upset when the detectives told them they had been having a sexual relationship with a 29-year-old man and not a pre-teen boy," Quayle said.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

How do they sleep at night?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDSP
    How do they sleep at night?
    Easy... it is like saying how do I sleep at night when I see/think about a woman with long legs and a nice shape....

They desire little boys... that is why they should be killed... after a trial, of course. But, they may get one or two years (if that)... that's Justice.....
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

The weirdest part about all this, is the 29yr old guy himself..can't understand why he posed as a 12yr old..
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Quote Originally Posted by CaroNet-Hesham
    The weirdest part about all this, is the 29yr old guy himself..can't understand why he posed as a 12yr old..
    huhh.... well, that is a good way to get close to kids.... the fox dressed as a sheep, and inside the "circle" with the other sheep has a better chance of getting a kill than a fox looking from the edge of the clearing, looking like a fox.

Come 'on people....

what I dont understand is most of these sickos are 3-4 time offenders. So they have been in prison for doing it before and released. I think anyone who harms a child should be shot on the spot or castrated. Child molesters get lighter sentences then drug dealers. I just dont get it, these people should not be alive or free to commit these crimes multiple times. Thats the problem with america- too liberal and too darn pansy and it doesnt look like its gonna change anytime soon.

I cant believe there is actually organizations and people who speak up for prisoners rights like these people. they should be killed, no lengthy trial, no elaborate expensive execution just a bullet to the head.

Sorry It just boils my blood these demon possessed people who will harm a child

Quote Originally Posted by SecureServerTech
    Sorry It just boils my blood these demon possessed people who will harm a child
    Don't be sorry... people like you should be letting your voice heard!!!!

I can see one child case (unless it is obvious -- caught in act or something)... might have been a mistake or setup (hard to tell sometimes), but after the second case, death.... or at least life in prison. Period... no parol, no good anything for release.....