* New Freelance website foundme.org

Hello community,

We have launched www.foundme.org its an attempt to make a free freelance site where people can post jobs and find jobs.

If you have tips, ideas or comments we welcome it here so that we can improve the website...

Thank you for the time,

Good work, you need some good promotion to get webmasters to post on your web site and freelancers. The design (header) look having some problem on biding page.

I'm sure I just caught it while your working on it, a few areas are split, and or misaligned. I'll check back later. Looks like it'll be nice.
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

nice idea, just the design isnt all that great. Its simple and fast but just doesnt look like a professional services site. Im not saying its bad just could use some work. Im not really the one to talk about people's web design as mine sucks it is just my impression of the site.

The words doesn't seem to match your site at all, and at least you should also have some sort of header. Also, try getting rid of those icons at the left had side as it doesn't look so attractive.

thanks so much guys, I will work on the design!

Work on it I see a naked script.. No design here..

various sections like asp,php,flash..etc should be created. Need to be sectionised.