Can you guys access this website? PLEASE test...

Lately I had been visiting the below site every day but then all of a sudden for the past 2 days I cannot access it at all:

http://www.groomers.net/

That website cannot be down for this long... so this must be a problem on my end. Can you guys see if you can access that website?

I don't understand why I can never access it all of a sudden for the past 2 days...

Nope it's down.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty
    That website cannot be down for this long... so this must be a problem on my end. Can you guys see if you can access that website?
    Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty
    I don't understand why I can never access it all of a sudden for the past 2 days...
    This Page should help with that.
    In short, your dns servers are not running, so the rest of the world can't see your webpage. Maybe you made a typo the last time you changed something, or forgot to change something, or something else, but your dns servers for this domain are not responding.

Good luck getting it fixed
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

Thanks for checking. That's not my website though

It's an official site for dog groomers. I just go there to look at picture for fun. Glad to know that it's down on their side and not mine. Last time this happened it was a problem on my end.... everybody else could access www.internic.com but I couldn't for several months.