Question How to get a copy of entire site without FTP access?

We have a new customer who needs to get a copy of their entire site onto our servers.

The problem is that they have no backups, and their current host has denied them access to their account. (It's a long story.)

Rather then try and fight with their old host, I wonder if it's easier to just run some kind of "website copy" program and grab a copy of all pages and images, linked files, etc..

Their current website pages are served using an ASP database application, but the copy they need only has to work. It doesn't need to be dynamic, etc... as long as all the pages are there it's good.

Any ideas?
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

wget --mirror http://www.domain.com/

tho what you end up with will still require a good bit of work in renaming and such...
    but that's going to be about the only way.

WinHTTrack

I'm continually amazed at how many people running sites don't keep recent local backups, and then find themselves in this situation when their host either accidentally loses all their data, or refuses them access to it in a dispute.

*shakes head*

I'm continually amazed at how many people running sites don't keep recent local backups, and then find themselves in this situation when their host either accidentally loses all their data, or refuses them access to it in a dispute.
    Yet there are still more new posts about it every week. It's a shame that so many people care so little about their data.

[[email protected]] ~ $ cat .signature
    cat: .signature: No such file or directory