Exclamation Hosting under $1!! cPanel/99.9% Uptime/24x7 Support/SiteBuilder/Free SEO/Fast Servers

After a few different people suggested that we offer packages with more disc space and lower bandwidth, we decided to create 2 seperate types of hosting packages. One is a high bandwidth/low disc space package, and the other is a high disc space/low bandwidth package. You can see these packages here.

We have also added free SEO reports and serch engine submission to over 100search engines to all new clients! You can see an example of our SEO reports here, and example of the search engine submission reports
    here.

On top of that, we use a prorated system for our billing. This means that all accounts pay on the 1st of every month, and you're first payment is only for whats left in the month. So for example, today is the 19th of Jan. If you ordered today, you would only pay for 11 days of service instead of 30, and your next payment would be on the 1st of Feb!

EQH1:
    500MB Disc Space
    15GB Bandwidth
    OR
    EQS1:
    1GB Disc Space
    7GB Bandwidth
    Only $3.00/month
    $8.00/3 months Save!
    More Info
    Order 1 Month Today for Under $1!

EQH2:
    1.5GB Disc Space
    50GB Bandwidth
    OR
    EQS2:
    3GB Disc Space
    20GB Bandwidth
    Only $7.00/month
    $18.00/3 months Save!
    More Info
    Order 1 Month Today for $2!!!

EQH3:
    3GB Disc Space
    100GB Bandwidth
    OR
    EQS3:
    6GB Disc Space
    40GB Bandwidth
    Only $13.00/month
    $33.00/2 months Save!
    More Info
    Order 1 Month Today for $5.00!!!

EQH4:
    5GB Disc Space
    175GB Bandwidth
    OR
    EQS4:
    12GB Disc Space
    90GB Bandwidth
    Only $21.00/month
    $55.00/3 months Save!
    More Info
    Order 1 Month Today for $8.00!!!

All the above hosting plans come with the following included:
    • cPanel Pro
    • Fantastico
    • Free Website Builder
    • Unlimited Email Accounts
    • Unlimited AutoResponders
    • Unlimited Email Forwarders
    • Unlimited Email Filters
    • Spam Assasin
    • Unlimited MySQL Databases
    • Unlimited FTP Accounts
    • Unlimited Anonymous FTP Accounts
    • Unlimited Addon Domains
    • Unlimited Parked Domains
    • Unlimited SubDomains
    • On Demand Virus Scan
    • Cron Jobs
    • PHP / PERL / CGI Support
    • Custom Error Pages
    • Microsoft Frontpage Extensions
    • TRUE 24x7x365 Support
    • 99.9% Uptime MONEY BACK Guarantee (uptime proof here)
    • Fast, Reliable Servers (realtime server stats here)
    • 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
    • Offsite Nightly Backups
    • Account Setup In Under An Hour! (PayPal payments only)
    ::Payment Info::
    PayPal (Prefered Payment Type)
    E-Gold
    MoneyBookers
    Please note that if you choose to pay using E-Gold or MoneyBookers, the 1 hour setup not guaranteed.

::Server Information::
    Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4
    CPU 3.00GHz W/HT
    2GB RAM
    RAID5 SataII / Hot-Swappable
    Off-Network Nightly Backups
    Operating system: Linux

::Support::
    Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is not just another empty claim like some hosts offer, we really do have people standing by to assist you 24 hours a day!

We handle all support requests via our secure support desk. The average response time to all tickets is under an hour.

::Contact Us::
    If you have any questions about our shared or reseller hosting packages, please feel free to contact our sales dept. anytime at sales @ eqwebhost.com, or use our online contact form here.

Check your URLs:
    The requested URL /webhosting.html was not found on this server.

Correction: it looks like your reseller account has been suspended.

First of all its not a reseller, secondly, you should check your PC because the link works just fine for me!

http://eqwebhost.com/webhosting.html

Where do you see anything about suspension? Or was that just a shot at me to try and make us look bad?

You'll have to wait for my Post count to update...I can't send you links to screen captures until it thinks I have 5 posts...even through I'm past that. But if you look at my other posts to other providers, I've pointed out issues with a few websites, not to be malicious, but to help them make their site better.

Hmm,,,well that is odd. I have no problems with the links, and the server is not suspended, so i'm not sure what you are seeing. You can send me an email with the screenshots if you want. Send them to admin @ eqwebhost.com

Does it show as suspended to anyone else?

Thanks

I sent an email to your sales account.

I'll resend to admin

Hey thanks, I think I know why this is happeneing. We just added a new server to the lineup, and we used the same domain, but with ns3 and ns4 nameserver ips. So for some reason the domain is trying to direct to the server that none of our site files are on.

Fixing it now. Thanks again!

By the way talamar, I feel I owe you an appology for assumeing you were out to try and make EQWH look bad. Its just that 9 times out of 10 when someone posts a negative response, it is usually another host trying to put down the competition.

I got the issue resolved, thanks to your tip. Had to register another domain to do it, but oh well, whatever it takes to keep everyone heppy!

Thanks again, and I am sorry talamar for jumping to conclusions!

No problem, just glad I could help.