Thread: Private CMS

Private CMS

Hey,

Alright I'm looking for a Private CMS System, I'm the Yearbook Ceremonies Director for the graduating class this year. I have to create a 15 Minute video, get music, pictures, put together the whole ceremony, figure out a special ending, ect...

So what I'm looking for is a Private CMS where I can have the staff members greeted by a login like the Wordpress Admin Login (http://rickysmith.net/wp-admin) like that, and they login and will be greated by a to-do list, which either is Finished, In-Progress, Not Started, or Canceled, or something along those lines. Also they can view files such as videos or pictures I upload and watch them to see previews. Also sometype of calendar and a way for them to submit ideas and comment on it.

Now, HOPEFULLY there's a script out there already to do this, but maybe not. Also if anyones in the industry of laser show rental :-P I need to put on a laser show for the ceremony.
    ••• Edrick Smith •••
    ••• Film Production •••

Project Management Portal, someone just said is what this would be called. I couldn't think of it but if anyone has any ideas for one.

I've looked on google and found some but I'm looking for PHP , MySQL based. The ones I've found require you to install all sorts of server applications like Zope and Plone.
    Last edited by Ricky Smith; 01-19-2007 at 03:27 PM.
    ••• Edrick Smith •••
    ••• Film Production •••

Hi

Would moodle do what you want?

See it at moodle. org

regards
    David

I think that's more of a regular CMS, I found one called Achiveo. Hopefully that will work but seems a bit confusing for the end users that are going to use it. I can figure out how to use it no problem but the other users will be two teachers and 10 Seniors.
    ••• Edrick Smith •••
    ••• Film Production •••

Ahh, I see.

What about weber-pm? You can see it at weber-pm. org - they have an online demo.

Otherwise, what about trawling sourceforge .net for "project management", perhaps using MySQL as a filter to narrow the results?

good luck