Server4Sale 3 Month Review

I wasn't sure whether I had made the correct decision to go with Server4Sale about 3 months ago, because my first impressions weren't too good.

I had outgrown my server at JewlzK and I needed a server that offered a better bang for the buck and S4S' offerings looked tempting.

Initially I wasn't too impressed as I wondered that if a company takes 3 days to deploy a server, how shabby their support might be.

But 3 months down the line, how wrong I was to be proved.

I had ordered an Athlon 3800+ and when I logged into SSH for the first time, I couldn't believe my eyes it was in fact an Athlon X2 3800+.

Also, the long wait was worth it as they had also done a lot of optimization and hardening on my server prior to handing it over to me, and everything was running fine and all the necessary software had been preinstalled (PHP/MySQL etc)

Their support was also unmatched, its the best I have ever seen in over two years of me being in this line.

They usually install small things you need, even though it may not be covered in the management plan. The response times are lightning quick too, usually all my tickets are replied to within less than 10 minutes.

The LayeredTech network has also been solid, and I have enjoyed almost 100% uptime with them.

I would really like to give a pat on the back to S4S and a word of thanks, because I don't know where me and my clients would have been if it hadn't been for them.

I think I'm going to stay with S4S for quite a while now, my experience with them has been really very good.

Wow.... its good
    Remote Tech