Thread: Interland?

Question Interland?

I used Interland for awhile as my web host, but now I see they're bought by Peer-1. Any suggestions for good dedicating hosting services?

Teri

I'd have a look at Gigenet - they are a very professional company.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Quote Originally Posted by mripguru
    I'd have a look at Gigenet - they are a very professional company.
    I concur. They have some nice freebies on their order form too (e.g. free RAM ). Not to mention great network, support, etc. One of the best providers I've ever dealt with. www.gigenet.com

Quote Originally Posted by layer0
    I concur. They have some nice freebies on their order form too (e.g. free RAM ). Not to mention great network, support, etc. One of the best providers I've ever dealt with. www.gigenet.com
    How long are you with them?

Quote Originally Posted by butleger
    How long are you with them?
    A few months now.

How is network stability at gigenet ?

Good point

See ... network stability, I hear, is decent at Interland. And I'm always concerned about these issues.

I once had a focus group moderator ask me the most important thing I look for in a managed host. "Network stability" was one of my top answers.

Teri