Hostgator or SLhost?

Hello guys, I have a lot of problems with Supremehost. Downtime mysql, deleted accounts and pop3 slow conection. I need a reseller account with this features:

-Min. 2 gb disk space
    -Min. 50 gb. bandwith
    -PHP/Mysql
    -Min. 30 domains
    -25 usd/month

I have found this two companies in google: Hosgator and Slhost.com. My priority is stability and mysql or server no downtime. What do you think about this resellers companies? Anybody know another good one? An interesting feature for me is that when the server is down the company send me a email notification. Anybody know something like this? Thanks for your answers.
    Last edited by skayme; 01-18-2007 at 10:37 PM.

i am reselling hostgator. it`s great!

HG certainly has a load of reviews here on WHT and other sites. You can also find out more on them at http://www.whreviews.com
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

you'll find many reviews about hostgator here, not sure about slhost
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

An interesting feature for me is that when the server is down the company send me a email notification. Anybody know something like this? Thanks for your answers.
    You can use a free uptime monitoring service to do that for you such as siteuptime.com

You can search for reviews on both SLHost and HostGator using WHT's search option. Try searching on google also for reviews. Send them both an email and test their response timings.

siteuptime.com
    Sadly Siteuptime's free feature checks only at 30 minutes intervals, which can lead to short downtimes not being noticed. Host-tracker.com can check more often and for a free service, I say it's quite good..

Hello,

I have a VPS with SLHost.com and i tell you what best support i ever seen.

Good Luck
    Mike

I have no knowledge about slhost and could not see their company information on their web site. But Hostgator is a popular and a reliable hosting company. You can find a lot of reviews that made about them on WHT. Use search function of WHT.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

HostGator.com
    ResellerZoom.com
    CirtexHosting.com
    HostNine.com
    JaguarPC.com

have positive reviews

Both of those companies have a TON of reviews on WebHostingStuff.com and HostSearch.com/. Have you reviewed review sites like those two yet?
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Hostgator for sure Hostgator is the best for you

Hostgator is better and a very professional peoples in term of support. But only thing which hostgator is having that is email policy which neither suits any reseller, who having a nature to send a too many emails in an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by thriller_aus
    Hostgator is better and a very professional peoples in term of support. But only thing which hostgator is having that is email policy which neither suits any reseller, who having a nature to send a too many emails in an hour.
    It seems you are having quite a few email problems with different hosting companies. Are you a hostgator customer? Or are you unhappy with their 200 email limit?

My suggestion: If you really want to send in 1000s of emails in one hour, reseller hosting won't be suitable for you.

I say HostGator, I love ThePlanet.

Site5, HZ/RZ and Hostgator are all nice hosts in my book

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew.S
    Hostgator for sure Hostgator is the best for you
    ^ Disregard this. Most people giving HG a positive review have never had to deal with them on anything but a simplistic level. The best advice you will find in this thread is never to host with them.
    Last edited by MLFBH; 01-24-2007 at 11:42 AM.