Incorporating? (not a how do I or where should I request...)

Greetings all (again),

I want to get incorporated...and as this is my first experience with it, i'm green of course...

What i'd like advice on is how to go about finding someone to do it for me...or at least give me the scoop on how to do it properly myself.

I know this is either a lawyer or cpa, but which one?

I'll go ahead and break down my thoughts to hopefully give more info to get a better answer:

Please note...I am NOT asking you these questions...I'm asking how should I go about asking the correct person, what are your experiences, how long would this usually take (so i can figure my hourly fee, etc)...i don't expect anyone here to give me answer to the below questions ...i know you aren't lawyers

-Which STATE...Delaware or my own
    -why?
    -tax differences?
    -if deleware...what do i have to do in MY state also?
    -registered agent services?
    -How do I get all that fancy stuff?..stock certs, seal, binder for documents, etc...
    -I want a detailed look into which state, mine or Delaware would be the cheapest...my issue here (and my main point for this thread)...is could a lawyer/cpa (which?) from my state be able to give me correct info on this when they aren't from Deleware as well??...

I hope that made sense

Quote Originally Posted by irisfire
    I know this is either a lawyer or cpa, but which one?
    Both! If you want to do it properly, you should talk to a lawyer AND an accountant.
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions
    *** http://www.bqbackup.com/ ***

that's what I was thinking, thanks for confirming that

now...onto another question I thought of. Anyone experiences (which should be most of you big guys ) with lawyers and CPAs....what type of info could I expect to get in one of the free initial consultations?...or would that just vary greatly dependant on the firm?