Thread: Hosting needed

Hosting needed

Hey i need a hosting with FTP, CPANEL with UNMETERED bandwidth

Please tell me Thanks!

How much web space? Unmetered bandwidth is pretty much on the same line as unlimited bandwidth, both of which are non-existant.

Price range per month? What exactly do you plan on using your web site for?
    Personal Website: Here | Currently Hosted By: HostGator | Twitter: @Quartz87

Agreed, stay away from unmetered bandwidth.

how much space do you need? what's your budget? and what your real bandwidth requeriments?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

space = 20-40gb

bandwidth = alot if not unlimited

budget = AS LESS AS POSSIBLE!

What is your budget for this? That seems like alot of resource IMHO.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by awaisuk
    space = 20-40gb

bandwidth = alot if not unlimited

budget = AS LESS AS POSSIBLE!
    How much space do you *really* need? Most legit sites aren't going to use even a fraction of the allotment you stated.

You'll find that the more realistic you are about your needs, the less chance there is of you going with a host that oversells excessively, and you'll find a better level of service.

I really dont know my budget, but need as cheap as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by awaisuk
    I really dont know my budget, but need as cheap as possible.
    Have you tried looking in the offers section to see what you can come up with?

not yet....

I would say try that, and see what you can come up with. This will also give you an idea and turn the wheels so you can start looking at a budget place aswell. However, I suggest when shopping for reliable hosting not to base your choice soley on pricing levels. This type of shopping can cause you to be right back here on WHT in the near future (generally) requesting recommendations for another hosting provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Quartz_
    How much web space? Unmetered bandwidth is pretty much on the same line as unlimited bandwidth, both of which are non-existant.

Price range per month? What exactly do you plan on using your web site for?
    Heh, your best bet for something like that is an unmetered VPS server from FDCServers
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

There are probably 5 or 6 hosts in the adverts forum that will be more than happy to help you.

Continuously telling us that as cheap as possible is your budget is of no help, because that doesn't tell us anything. We need figures, numbers, digits, so we can better help you in your quest to find a crappy web host.
    Personal Website: Here | Currently Hosted By: HostGator | Twitter: @Quartz87

You can try http://pmghost.com. They have lower prices if you prepay for longer periods and I think thier lowest price was 5.99 with 5gb storage and 200gb bandwidth

awaisuk, I think first you have to specify all your needs and then ask us for help. You don't know your budget ... hm ... it sounds more than strange.

You don't want cheap.
    Trust us.

You want Value for the money.
    There are tons (well, maybe a couple of handfuls) of hosts that are charging what the market will bear, but also go the extra mile by providing little unadvertised niceties; like being pleasant, calm, knowledgable, so forth.

Believe me, go that route and you will come back here and kiss somebody's toe fuzz.
    Go the dirt cheap, fall in the ditch drunk, sloppy host that cant figure out why his servers won't run and you will hate us all.