HIVELOCITY is the way to go.

Ok, i had a bad start with them, but now I got my server up 24/7 for 18 days straight now. They charge well for a 300 gb per month and 100 mbps of bandwdith. Their support is really quick too. The bad problem was my server crash every 2 time per week and I told the support if they can help me with that problem but they said they will charge 68 dollars per hr which is really bad. So i had to fix that problem, i don't know if i did or not. But over all, Hivelocity.com is great provider so far.

-tim

Quote Originally Posted by matrix4583
    Ok, i had a bad start with them, but now I got my server up 24/7 for 18 days straight now. They charge well for a 300 gb per month and 100 mbps of bandwdith. Their support is really quick too. The bad problem was my server crash every 2 time per week and I told the support if they can help me with that problem but they said they will charge 68 dollars per hr which is really bad. So i had to fix that problem, i don't know if i did or not. But over all, Hivelocity.com is great provider so far.

-tim

68 per hour is very reasonable.

which bandwidht is your server on btw?
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Quote Originally Posted by sailor
    68 per hour is very reasonable.

which bandwidht is your server on btw?
    i am on 300 gb of bandwidth and on 100 mbps switch-port

i am on 300 gb of bandwidth and on 100 mbps switch-port
    I meant - what upsstreams are you getting?
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

just so people know, hivelocity is not the same company as hi-velocity, which is mentioned in other threads on this forum.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good.

Quote Originally Posted by gbjbaanb
    just so people know, hivelocity is not the same company as hi-velocity, which is mentioned in other threads on this forum.

ah - thanks for clearing that up. how confusing with that name selection.
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

www.hivelocity.com
    great service.

As for upstream, I have to get that back to you sailor, since i don't have info as of right now.

www.hivelocity.com
    great service.

As for upstream, I have to get that back to you sailor, since i don't have info as of right now.
    ok cool - let me know - you can simply do some traceroutes to different locations to find out and you can trace to your server from tracert.com or the likes and that will let you know the inbound as well.

you can also look up your ip block on arin.net and enter it into bgp play at : http://bgplay.routeviews.org/bgplay/
    and it will tell you what is avaailble at that moment.
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000