HA hosting providers

I'm looking for HA hosting provider with load balancers and SAN solutions that supports debian linux.

I think the closest your going to find is Dreamhost - but I don't know if I'd recommend them for anything other than a basic brochureware type site.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Al-Ibrahim
    I'm looking for HA hosting provider with load balancers and SAN solutions that supports debian linux.
    I don't think you'll find too much out there with SAN access for Linux...
    What kind of application are you trying to support?
    AppliedOperations - Premium Service
    Bandwidth | Colocation | Hosting | Managed Services | Consulting
    www.appliedops.net

SAN solutions can get expensive, which part of the world are you looking to host this solution?
    Coreix™ | your solution™ www.coreix.net - 08000226734 - ISO27001 Certified
    Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Secure Cages - Enterprise & Managed Solutions - Clustering - LoadBalancing - High Availability - Hosted Exchange 2007
    NEW Tier III London DC with power sourced from 100% renewable sources, N+N UPS, N+1 Chillers and CRAC units, Mist Fire Suppression, Biometric and Man Trap security to all data areas