Qwest Colo in Chicago

Does anyone know anything about the Qwest colocation center in Chicago? It is the 7th floor in the same building Equinix is in. I am looking for positive or negative feedback as I'm looking at potentially placing a couple of cabinets in there.

Thanks,
    Dave

We do a lot of work with Qwest and they have been a great provider.
    http://www.QuoteColo.com - colocation, dedicated and cloud quotes

What kind of pricing have you been getting from them?
    Karl Zimmerman - Steadfast: Managed Dedicated Servers and Premium Colocation
    karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation
    Now Open in New Jersey! - Contact us for New Jersey colocation or dedicated servers

I would be using their DC only and ServerCentral's network. Does anyone have any cabinets in their DC that they could comment on? Thanks, Dave

Not to hijack the thread, but how have people's experiences with Qwest been for IP? I've had countless bad experiences with them as a local telco but I realize that is not always indicative of a company's business offerings.

Thoughts?
    Anthony M. Faoro II - tmf [at] adtaq.com - (425) 444-8787 ex 7000
    Seattle Colocation @ Adtaq Internet | Seattle, WA | Be Happy!
    AIM TonyAdtaq | GTalk tmf [at] adtaq.com

I checked out the Qwest datacenter today and was pretty impressed. Not as "cool looking" as Equinix but their power and cooling systems are proper. I have talked with a few companies that have been in for around 6 months (not with ServerCentral) and so far they have no complaints (in fact they love the easy in/easy out). SC obviously runs a good ship so I wouldn't hesistate to colo on 7 (not that you have much choice these days outside of Steadfast and a 1 or 2 others).

Quote Originally Posted by TonyAdtaq
    Not to hijack the thread, but how have people's experiences with Qwest been for IP? I've had countless bad experiences with them as a local telco but I realize that is not always indicative of a company's business offerings.

Thoughts?
    Overall I hear "decent" and "used to be better before USWest." Then tend to charge more per MB than most and don't have as much "value" as other similar cost networks. The different groups that you have to contract with make it hard to get a good deal on both hosting and IP. That being said their datacenters around the country are some of the only ones with power/space available so alot of hosting/content companies are making a move.