Is there anymore company have better rig than giga-international

Just curious, is there anymore company that can provide better rigs than this company with the XXL dedicated server.

And besides, curious again, a website with 20k members, and it is use as file hosting, web host, forum host and more... would it be enough to use the XXL package or need to have a better one.

Remember, curious.

Quote Originally Posted by monky91
    Just curious, is there anymore company that can provide better rigs than this company with the XXL dedicated server.

And besides, curious again, a website with 20k members, and it is use as file hosting, web host, forum host and more... would it be enough to use the XXL package or need to have a better one.

Remember, curious.
    Define: Better ?

Better is NOT cheaper. Giga-International is cheap, but that doesn't make them good (Remark: I have no experiences with them).

If you really want to know, get a cheap server and test their network and company, then decide if you want to go big, or just order for 1 month
    Quality Metered/Unmetered Servers in the Netherlands
    Offering custom solutions in an extreme quality network!
    Find out why we are a lifetime experience and contact us!

Quote Originally Posted by World Industries
    Define: Better ?

Better is NOT cheaper. Giga-International is cheap, but that doesn't make them good (Remark: I have no experiences with them).

If you really want to know, get a cheap server and test their network and company, then decide if you want to go big, or just order for 1 month
    Sorry nearly forget, about US250/month , and yes, with better rig. Maybe the quality isn't good, but I just see whats the companyis it