* 16000+++pageviews 7500++ visitor

Hi everyone

My website is a soical network website, its something like myspace and hi5 in arabic , its the only arabic website of this kind , and its in Arabic language,it attract huge # of people all over the world and spically from the middle east.
    This is a good aporunity to have people from all over the world who know both english ,French ,and Arabic
    We have 17500+ members in the website , and they are increasing in a crazy way

there is 5 advertising spots is now up for sale, each will be 50$ only, the add will apear on all the pages in the website
    Check this link for the location:

Traffic stats :

Since the website lunched the trafic didnt go down , and always increase , so i am excpecting more and more vistors .

If you need any info please send pm or add me to my msn massanger at :
    [email protected]

Last edited by freeboy1; 01-18-2007 at 12:10 AM.

Can we run a 1 day paid test?
    Paste referring stats too please

What prompted the big jup in october?

thanks for looking at my ad ,
    for referring stats:

sure i have no problem with that.

Thanks for asking , the reson is because i started to post ads for my website in other famous arabic websites which is in the top 100 websites in the meddle east , and this cost me alot , and i am still posting ads in some websites.
    But still as u can see the number of registered users in the website is almost 17700 member for all over the world

if you need more info please let me know

3 spaces are avalable