who knows marketing for reseller plans

Hi to evreyone!
    I hope everyone helps to know more about a question never asked here.
    I searched this forum and didnt find question an answer for this topic.

In most of topics that asked for how much we can earn or which reseller plan is better we see most of members say with a server and offering reseller plans we can earn couple of $1000 but we havent seen any speak how? really how? doesnt it needs a marketing plan and marketing ways?
    I have find out google adwords is best way for marketing.
    is any one else know any way for marketing a reseller plan or web hosting plan?
    which is better search engine, banner ads, email marketing or ...

Please say the best way you know and explain it.
    I hope the guys that say we are selling couple of $1000 or more and sky is unlimited say us how and share marketing ways that they was sussessfull on them with us.

Networking, Networking, Networking!

The Best To You!
    Ireland - Networking the Irish / Celtic Community
    www.CapitalCeltic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ireland
    Networking, Networking, Networking!

what do you mean Networking, Networking, Networking!
    explain it?

It means that you have to create yourself a 'network of associates'. Talk to local businesses, get known to people - get your brand recognised.
    Regards,
    Leigh

Host High - reliable UK hosting

Quote Originally Posted by midnightsoftware
    It means that you have to create yourself a 'network of associates'. Talk to local businesses, get known to people - get your brand recognised.
    I have never understood how "Internet" and "local" may be connected, Iтеуктуе may spread your possibilities over your local area, then why to focus on locals?

Hello
    First of all you have to know what is SEO. You should start working rigt away with SEO, then use banners and adwords. I think that adwords will bring your good results. And you should to be honest with your future customers. If you are advertising 24/7 support you should provide that etc

Quote Originally Posted by hamed23100
    what do you mean Networking, Networking, Networking!
    explain it?

If you want to sell a car you need to do more than place a for sale sign on it and let it sit in a garage.

You need to drive it around with the for sale sign exposed.
    Park it in high traffic areas.
    Place ads in paper.
    Put ads on local/community bulletin boards.
    Tell everyone you know to pass the word that your car is for sale.

And pray that what they see they like and will buy your car rather than the 100 thousand plus other used cars for sale.

Get the idea?

Good luck.

The Best To You!
    Ireland - Networking the Irish / Celtic Community
    www.CapitalCeltic.com

I've found that our resellers who are the most successful (basing off of # accounts and their prices on their site.) tend to be more local focused. So someone who is based in Mexico I'd say 90% of the sites they host are created by people in Mexico.

While we take a more broad approach where local isn't the market because reseller plans tend to by the big seller for us. So we do google adwords, post offers on forums and general word of mouth from current and even former customers. How we get the recommendations is simply offering good service and over time the the customer # increases so more are saying just how great the hosting is to others.

I sometimes do random google search for devotedhost for example and I see people mentioning us in random forums and I have absolutely no idea who they are but they seem to recommend us. Of course not a big host by any means but still word of mouth seems to work once you start getting a client base.
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    PHP 5.3.x & PHP 5.4.x & PHP 5.5.X & PHP 5.6.X & PHP 7.0.X Support!

Find the cheap channels to advertise in. They are out there and you have to look for them. Also try SEO (search engine optimization) alot of smaller companies overlook this, but it can be VERY helpful in getting your site more traffic.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>