- html coding (css, iframes)
    - flash editing
    - templates editing
    - web design
    - banner design
    - logo design
    - html validation
    - SEO

You will work on small ocassional jobs, however a long term cooperation is preferred. Rather than being paid directly, you will be rewarded with paid hosting products for free. It would be nice to see some examples of your previous work. Please contact me via PM or post here. Thank you for your attention.

I am looking for something like this. Please post some more information in means of hosting products that you are able to provide.

Web Development Company

Greeting!

Indyaportal is a professional web design company offers a wide range of services including professional web site design, web development, ecommerce, internet marketing, web site promotion services and corporate identity package for small to medium business clients and throughout the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    View Our Complete Portfolio :

indyaportal.com/webdesign_portfolio.htm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We looking lognterm relationship with you.

Thank You,
    Sales Team,
    indyaportal dot com

Frames are dead. An alternative to frames is CSS or php includes. I dont design but I can code designs which are tableless, XHTML 1.0 and CSS 2.0 valid. I usually charge around 45 to 75 USD, depending on how long it will take. If you are interested, you can send an email to prince_of_nights [at the rate of] hotmail.com. I offer template coding services too for scripts like phpLD, Wordpress etc. And ofcourse, I make good use of tags which will be helpful for SEO.

-- Naif