Thread: WHM Problem...

WHM Problem...

Hi Guys,

I'm having a slight problem with my WHM...

I have a large amount of space on my WHM account for reselling to other people, recently I have been setting up a lot of accounts for my friends and family with the "unmetered" package as they are my friends and don't mind them using what they need.

I went onto my WHM one day to create an account and noticed that I know have an "Account Resource Limit". The limit is limiting me to 100mb webspace and 1000mb bandwidth which wasn't my original account limits, infact it's no where near.

I reset the limit and put it back to what it was orignally, but when I came back again the limit was back to the 100mb webspace and 1000mb bandwidth! It's automatically putting itself back to those limits.

I have contacted the software creators and am awaiting a response, but wondered whether any of you have suffered a similar problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Is this a reseller account? If so, perhaps the company you got this from has implemented user account limits. Ask them.

Hi,

No it's not a reseller, however it's ok the software company were able to fix the problem.

Thanks