I'm having a problem with gmail spam - please help

Hey, here's my problem:

I forward all the email that goes to one email address to my gmail account, and I set up a filter that labels these incoming emails. Once, I think I accidentally reported one of the emails as spam, so now all emails coming to this email address are labeled with my label and are sent to the spam box. How do I stop that?

Thanks.

Have you tried doing the opposite? Go into the SPAM folder and mark the messages as Not SPAM. Although in my own experience Gmail's SPAM filter is quite fickle with what it does and does not block. I still get three Russian romance SPAM a day.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V
    Have you tried doing the opposite? Go into the SPAM folder and mark the messages as Not SPAM. Although in my own experience Gmail's SPAM filter is quite fickle with what it does and does not block. I still get three Russian romance SPAM a day.
    Yeah, I've marked them all as not spam, but it didn't work. Yeah russian romance emails are useless.