Looking for Cheap Reseller Hosting

I want to run own hosting business at a small level, I want to know best and cheap reseller hosts. Plz tell me the best ones.

Thanks
    Last edited by writespeak; 01-16-2007 at 01:49 PM. Reason: To subscribe to this thread

Moved to Reseller Hosting Forum.

There is no best host.

Can you tell us specifically what you're looking for? Disk space, bandwidth, location, type of support, price range, control panel...??

Thanks,
    Lois
    Do you have a WHT question or concern? Please open a helpdesk ticket.

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." Theodore Roosevelt

I would never go with the "cheap" idea. But you can find reliable reseller accounts out there with powerful software for a reasonable price. I also would recommend going with WHM, which you can find alot of good hosts out there running for their resellers. Hope this helps, let me know if I can help with anything else.
    Jazzy Host - cPanel Hosting You Can Count on
    Shared cPanel Hosting, cPanel Reseller Hosting w/ WHM, Managed Dedicated Servers
    24/7 Live Support/Quick Ticket Replies, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - Monitored by 3rd Party for you to see
    Great Prices, No Setup Fees, Fast Setup!!

Cheap and quality don't really exist together, but ResellerZoom do a budget reseller package for $5 a month, you get cPanel and WHM but you don't get a lot in terms of space and bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by coolvision
    I want to run own hosting business at a small level, I want to know best and cheap reseller hosts. Plz tell me the best ones.

Thanks
    What are your requirements and budget?
    Last edited by writespeak; 02-06-2007 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coolvision

Thanks
    coolvision,

As other forum members have already suggested, "cheap" is definitely a relative term. We would need to know more about your specific requirements to provide any real recommendations. To some, $25.00 might be "expensive", but other people might feel like that is simply "too cheap". Ultimately, we need to know what your actual resource requirements are before trying to find a company within your budget.

I wish you all the best in your search for a reseller provider!
    Thanks,

Brendan Diaz
    Connect: linkedin.com/in/brendandiaz

Grr. Bliksem and my site have been down for days now. I think they abandon. I am calling enom.

It would be ideal to know your requirements..

Cheap can mean anything on various sizes of packages..
    Generally, you should keep in mind that you get what you pay for
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

There are tons of great reseller hosts out there. What sort of budget do you have and what type of features are you looking for?
    Last edited by writespeak; 02-06-2007 at 05:06 PM.

Just some advice: when you do find a host, be sure to check out their uptime stats at webhostingstuff.com and reviews at hostsearch.com
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Try Webkore.net

They are a very stable company with affordable prices. Support is and always has been lightning fast.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

check that offer form surpass http://www.surpasshosting.com/content/onelove/
    they are running good special offer (any reseller plan for only 99 $) i was a former client their before moving to vps ... they are quite good
    Regards
    Rimoun

could always go to e-bay lol

hmmm... a good host and not so expensive would be dotable, we're having a few pages there and its ok + the community is nice.

Hey

well you should look in the shared/reseller hosting offers forums, i am sure you will find some really good offers over there.
    HostiaWeb.Com - High-End Shared and Reseller Webhosting Solutions
    █ No Contracts No Overselling No Downtime No Outsourced Support No Worries
    █ Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkins | Secure & Tweaked High End Servers | Friendly 24/7 Support
    █ Perl, Zend, Ioncube, Ruby, Pear, Python, cUrl, GD2, Serverside includes, ImageMagick, Zend & More!

and my vote also goes to ResellerZoom
    Buy now and pay by eGold.