* Needed Windows Reseller

Hi All,

I am looking for cheap reseller windows webhosting account with Helm control panel. My disk space requirement is at least 1GB and pricing should be around $5.

Kindly advice some webhost.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sam

I imagine you will be able to find a lot of hosts that offer that plan. Take a look at the offers form, and then when you've got a list do some research of them on here and also google them. Be sure to do your research before committing to a company.

Good Luck!
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

Windows reseller hosting for $5 month, I don't think many hosts will offer windows hosting for such little price, unlike Linux, windows is not free to run so it will cost more, and if you want a host that does backups too, consider increasing your budget.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Thanks for information. I can go for lesser webspace say upto 500MB for $5. Secondly I can consider increasing budget little bit for 1Gb Windows Server reseller webspace account.

Does any one have experience to share on Windows webserver of Gazzin.com & Varhosting.net.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Samcoder
    Does any one have experience to share on Windows webserver of Gazzin.com & Varhosting.net.
    Varhosting.net???? ... NNOOOOO .. is terrible!!!!

Are you planning on running any dynamic content? PHP, ASP, ASP.net ? If so I think a $5 account is going to cause problems.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

$5 and your asking for a reseller ? Eh, good luck with that.