Milwaukee, WI

Seeking web designer

I am currently seeking a "jack of all trades" designer. I need logo work, flash headers, flash website, php, mysql, xhtml, css, etc. We work with alot of open source packages. I currently have a site coming up on Wednesday and would like to send out a email to all who respond for a quote. I will of course need examples of your work. One thing I would like to stress from all those who reply is communication. I have a number of clients and a number of jobs and I can't afford to have my designer disappear for days on end when I have a dead line. I pay promptly so I expect prompt communcations. I would prefer phone contact but require atleast daily IM contact.

All that being said I normally have a good supply of jobs and would love to work with someone long term. Hope to hear from some of you.
    Last edited by agapecpus; 01-16-2007 at 02:03 AM.

Hi Thanks for your email and I've replied back to it would like to learn more about the project.

Designer/developer, Geek, and Computer/server fixer
    My Portfolio

Good day Sir/Mdm,

We're interested in applying, could you leave us your e-mail or alternative contact details so we're able to be in touch with you?

Looking forward in hearing from you, Have a nice day!

New delhi, India

iam also interested. Pls give me your email...

Web Development Company

Indyaportal is a professional web design company offers a wide range of services including professional web site design, web development, ecommerce, internet marketing, web site promotion services and corporate identity package for small to medium business clients and throughout the world.

View Our Complete Portfolio :

We looking lognterm relationship with you.

Thank You,
    Sales Team,
    indyaportal dot com