Colo resellers in the Level3 DC in PHX?

Hello!

I am colo shopping in Phoenix. I have already been in contact with Jeff at Atjeu and iLand (at Level3)....

Are there other shared rack colo providers in the Phoenix or Tucson area? Probably will start with 3-5amp draw and 2-3mbit. Are there other DC's I should be looking at? I don't thing I'd be a spec on the radar at Limelight.

Check out securedservers.com, I know they are in Phoenix and I think they are at Level3. PM me if you need contact info.
    Tranquil Hosting

colocation.com resells Level (3) and always have some sort of special running. No personal experience, just found in my research.
    Matt Ayres - togglebox.com
    Linux and Windows Cloud Virtual Datacenters powered by Onapp / Xen
    Instant Setup, Instant Scalability, Full Lifecycle Hosting Solutions

www.togglebox.com

thanks for those referrals

jiarby:
    If you're looking in Tucson, take a look at SimplyBits or DakotaCom.Net

I'm in contact with securedservers.com - they seem to have their ducks in a row. They're in both Level3 as well as Sterling Networks.

Good luck..
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

Actually in Queen Creek..

55 miles to PHX, about 75 miles to Tucson. The Level3 by the airport is about 45 miles. Atjeu is about 75 miles! Waaay out NW

Quote Originally Posted by jiarby
    Actually in Queen Creek..

55 miles to PHX, about 75 miles to Tucson. The Level3 by the airport is about 45 miles. Atjeu is about 75 miles! Waaay out NW
    Ahh - I'm in Chandler, so fairly close to you. You might want to take a look at Sterling Networks also, they're just south of the 10 on Central Ave (maybe like 10 minutes away from Level3).

What did you think of Atjeu?
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

I emailed jeff back and forth a few times and he offered to come by and take a tour. I did think that 8amp for a 1/2 rack and 3amp for 1/4 was low compared to others. I am definitely still considering them and will go visit soon.

It's kinds hard to get any meaningful information from securedservers website! Lots of fluff, not much detail.
    Last edited by jiarby; 01-21-2007 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jiarby
    I emailed jeff back and forth a few times and he offered to come by and take a tour. I did think that 8amp for a 1/2 rack and 3amp for 1/4 was low compared to others. I am definitely still considering them and will go visit soon.

It's kinds hard to get any meaningful information from securedservers website! Lots of fluff, not much detail.
    I'm in contact with Danny from securedservers and he had mentioned that Level3 had power availability issues but Sterling was polar opposite to that?
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

I have worked with danny at secured servers in the past. The Sterling Building is now Digital Royalty Trust and they offer half racks with a 20 amp circuit. You should contact him. 602.363.2313
    Michael Castrogiovanni
    Highwinds Network Group [email protected]

Colo at 120 E. Van Buren or Level 3

Quote Originally Posted by interactive
    I'm in contact with Danny from securedservers and he had mentioned that Level3 had power availability issues but Sterling was polar opposite to that?

HI Guys,

Thank you for the support. Please let me know if I can answer any questions or if you need help with anything. You many contact me anytime via phone or email

Regards,

Danny...
    [email protected]
    480-335-3200
    http://www.highwinds.com