Thumbs up LiquidWeb - 6 Month Review !

I've been with LiquidWeb for about 6 month (and some days) with a Dedicated Server and I'll try to make a comprehensive review (since my main language is french!)

At first the order was placed very fast, I've got all of my things up and working in less than 12 hours.

I've used the ticket system to request support about things that goes wrong on the server and didn't find any find any fix by myself. Support team was pretty fast to get me help and point me into the good direction ! (average for the 1st anwser is about 5 to 10 mins, depending of the kind of request.)

One time, when I was installing eAccelerator, cPanel did reboot apache during my installation process, so apache goes down and I didn't notice it ! When I got the SMS on my BlackBerry that the server was down, I did receive an email to told me that a *.liquidweb.com just logged into the server... apache was up! Downtime : 3 minutes ! Pretty fast !

LiquidWeb is seriously a good compagny, they care about customer and offer a good services.

I would recommand to anyone who ask me for !

Overall LW does a good job, I had service with them for about a year. Glad to see a positive thread about them .

excessnet,

Thank you for your kind words and may we continue to assist you whenever you need us. Keep in touch and let me know if I can be of any assistance.
    Patrick K. HendersonSales Manager
    LiquidWeb.com
    StormOnDemand.com
    Twitter: LW_Patrick

Thanks Patrick