Disk Space In Plesk

Does anyone know why Disk Space needs to be entered in both 'Clients' & 'Domains' in Plesk? I don't understand how that works... If I set up a client template and make this 250MB Disk Space, and then set up a new Client using this template... Next I attach them to my Domain template where I have given them unlimited Disk Space... What will they have 250MB or Unlimited?

If you assign 250MB to the client, Plesk wont allow to create a domain with unlimited space under that account.

The disk quota of the domains should be equla to or less than the space assigned to the client account.

But why is the Disk Space in both areas? Is this so you can make a client have 1000MB and then he could have 4 domains with 250MB? Sorry if this seems obvious just learning

Quote Originally Posted by tomyknoker
    But why is the Disk Space in both areas? Is this so you can make a client have 1000MB and then he could have 4 domains with 250MB? Sorry if this seems obvious just learning
    Ofcourse. you can make a client have 1000MB and then he could have 4 domains with 250MB. Not more than that, because Plesk doesn't support overselling

Haha... Also in the Domain Templates, it has Limits > Disk Space and also Physical Hosting > Disk Space... So I should make this the same?

So if I give the client 500MB Physical Hosting, for the Mailbox quota do I give them unlimited? And then this will be limited to the max MB for the Client?

Quote Originally Posted by tomyknoker
    Haha... Also in the Domain Templates, it has Limits > Disk Space and also Physical Hosting > Disk Space... So I should make this the same?
    Yes! you got it!