Trying to get new leads?

I'm trying to get more seo traffic to my site but not sure where would be a good source of advertisement. Adsense and publisher are flooded with seo consultants already. So if anybody have any suggesttions as far as to advertise a text link - seo sites, i would love to hear your idea.

Thanks.

Moved to Web Design and Content
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Well you could try different approach in marketing such partnership. As in, you look for mid-tier design companies which provides web design but does not have the sufficient man power to provide their clients the "full package"

Put up a SEO package that those companies can tie in together with their services. So they'll engage in your expertise but nonetheless you need to give a good refferal fee to those design company to have a reason to hire you.

As to my understanding, a lot of design companies just develop websites but never take the effort to look into SEO. So this is where you'll come in..