Web and Mail Hosting Business for sale

Good Day Everyone,

Due to some reoccurring health issues I need to exit the web hosting market.

I have a small customer base remaining and these customers are 100% loyal and I wish to return the loyalty by passing them on to another reliable person/company who I will be sure will provide them high levels of support and service.

I currently have a dedicated server housed in The Planet NOC hosting about 30 domains for my customers.

There is also 2 Dell PowerEdge Servers (specs below) which I own housed in another datacenter. These servers house email for 3 high volume customers and have a customized spam/virus filtering system. They could easily be migrated to other servers.

My current annual revenue is $7825.00 USD

Here is more information
    * 1 Leased 2.4GHZ celeron/100 Domain Plesk License server at The Planet ($119/month)
    * 2 Dell PowerEdge 1425SC Dual Dual Core 2.8ghz Xeon, 2x160GB HD, 1GB Ram housed in
    Michigan Datacenter ($102/month) (servers cost approximately $1500/each) 1 Server is not being used, it is currently existing as a backup.
    * 14 Customers, all prepaid annually, 1 has a 5 year contract that requires 60 days notice to terminate. ($7825.00 USD annual revenue)
    * Customized web interface for managing mail customers hosted on Dell Servers. Not fully finished and needs some more work, but has great potential and promise and is in working state with customers actively using since october.
    * I own a few extra domains which are currently not being utilized and will include them in the sale if desired.

I will assist in full transition and provide support for up to 60 days from sale to buyer around my schedule to answer any questions and provide assistance with customized interface for mail solution.After 60 days I reserve the right to request compensation for time. This amount will be negotiated during sale. Ownership of Dell Servers will be transferred as well.

I am taking offers not bids. I will answer all questions via pm/email and can provide more detailed information. Interested parties should contact me with details on background and experience. I am not looking to just dump these customers, I want to pass these customers on to a reliable individual or company. Phone contact will be preferred along with signed agreements.

Buyer will also take over my contracted obligations with customers and will be responsible for continuing contracts.

Winning offer will be decided based on experience along with dollar amount and my belief my customers will be in good hands. I reserve the right to cancel this sale at any point and I am not responsible for any typographical errors in this post.

Offers should be received by 11:59PM January 18th, 2006 GMT. However, I reserve the right to extend this deadline if no suitable offers received.

As stated above, I will answer all questions via pm including the URL for the web site. I am not looking to retire from this sell, but recover costs such as investment in hardware and time.

web site please...

Quote Originally Posted by MartynD
    web site please...
    replied via pm

I would also like to know the URL please.

I think I've replied to all pms at this point, if I missed yours please resend.

I am very interested; please let me know the URL and other information.
    and sorry about your health problems. hope you heal fully!

I have responded to all requests I have recieved, if you did not receive a response from me please let me know.