Looking for webhosting with upload_max_filesize>50 MB in php.ini

Hello!

I'm Looking for webhosting with upload_max_filesize>50 MB in php.ini
    or webhosting with editable php.ini

Can you advice something?

Thank you in advance.
    Regards.

Most providers will allow you to edit your own php.ini to override the default settings (within reason, of course).
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Quote Originally Posted by mripguru
    Most providers will allow you to edit your own php.ini to override the default settings (within reason, of course).
    That would generally only be for providers who have PHP setup as cgi or fastcgi. For providers with a mod_php setup the changes would need to be made in .htaccess.

thanks for your replies,
    but can you recommend me anything?
    thanks in advance.

Kriz,

If you place a php.ini file in your public_html directory or the directory you have the scripts in, you can override the max upload setting. Or you can do this via a .htaccess as mentioned.

You can find the syntax at www.php.net to use.
    Matthew - Burton Hosting
    low cost shared, reseller, VPS & dedicated solutions for over five years - we've got what you need.
    http://www.burtonhosting.com
    http://www.getmesupport.com - server monitoring service for all!

I think a lot of providers will only allow you to make such a change within reason.

I've maxed this out to 150MB on a servage account, tested and worked. Just add this line to your .htaccess file:

Code:
    upload_max_filesize 150M
    . This also worked on Royalty Hosting. My orderform now allowes 25MB uploads. Good luck!

If you're using a form to do this, you should also set post_max_size and for an upload that big, also max_execution_time

Example to .htaccess

Code:
    php_value post_max_size 50M
    php_value upload_max_filesize 50M
    php_value max_execution_time 1000
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore