ClientExec Contact?

Good morning everyone:

Has anyone had difficulty contact CE sales/billing lately? I've been trying to renew our support/download subscription (so that I can download the latest upgrade), but have been unable to get any response.

I emailed [email protected] on Wednesday and received an immediate ticket number, but no response. I then e-mailed on Friday and on Sunday, and haven't heard anything.

The current version of CE that we own doesn't support IE7. Therefore, we need to upgrade to the new version in order to have IE7 support. Now, if only someone would take my money so that we could get the upgrade!

Thanks!

Richard

I can do it for you. Sorry t hear that CE doesnt replied. I everytiome got response in 24 hours maximum....

Keith has replied to your emails three times and Alberto has replied as well. They're likely being filtered as spam. Try using a different email address so that replies can be received.
    Shrapnel Network LLC
    Web Hosting, Voice Servers, Managed Dedicated.
    www.shrapnet.com

Shrapnet ! Mike:

I received a reply from Alberto only after contacting him through the ce-talk.com forums. I also received subsequent replies from him after the initial reply. I am pleased to report that I have now resubscribed and have access to the new files.

But, I did _not_ receive any other replies--from Keith or Alberto--before asking on here and attempting to contact them through ce-talk. I checked my spam folder, and I also checked Google Desktop, which indexes all files including spam. A reply was not received by me from either individual.

Again, though, all is taken care of.

Thanks and take care...

Richard

I'm glad to hear that your issue has been taken care of.
    Shrapnel Network LLC
    Web Hosting, Voice Servers, Managed Dedicated.
    www.shrapnet.com

Very odd as I have sent over 5 emails to address the issue. Not sure why you only received one email from me and zero from keith, who also has sent numerous emails.