.:Seeksadmin:. $50 Fully Managed

Hello my fellow WHTer's,

We are back once again to spread the joy we get from administrating servers with our low-low prices. Our aim is to make you happy and to break the tradition of you get what you pay for, by providing amazing services at low prices.

This week are are offering our fully managed plan for $50 per month with $25 setup. This is a steal as it is usually priced at $69.95 per month with a $50 setup fee.

So what does this package include:

Fully Managed Package: (PROACTIVE)
    • Unlimited Administration Tickets - Submit as many tickets as you want to test our admins, these can vary from installing third party software to optimizing the server, we will do it all. This allows you to have us do what you want

• Platinum Security Package - This is our highest security package and includes (but is not limited to) Configuration of Mod_security and Mod_dosevasive, Update services and control panel, Disable insecure PHP syntax, Kernel hardening through sysctl and kernel recompile where needed, Installation of firewall and brute force protection, Installation of PRM, SIM, LSM, Libsafe, Rkhunter and chkrootkit, Secure /tmp and /dev/shm, Remove insecure/unused packages, Secure binaries, and more..

• PROACTIVE administration - Your servers will be checked at least once a week by our trained admins and the services will be updated and the security will be checked. This ensures that everything is kept secure on your server. We also monitor the load and the amount of emails that have been sent from your server so we can catch any spammers or stop load issues before they happen. We also audit all the logs that come from your server to make sure your server is running as well as it can.

• Proactive monitoring - In this package you will get monitoring for up to 5 ports and then can submit your own escalation details. What does this mean? Simple, it means if your server goes down we will follow your escalation details to fix the problem

ORDER NOW - Use the coupon EY1A2V

We try to support as many operating systems and control panels as we can, however we are limited in our knowledge and hence we only support the following control panels:

Control Panels
    • cPanel
    • Ensim
    • Plesk
    • DirectAdmin
    • Webmin
    • ISPconfig
    • VHCS
    • None

The Fully managed package is just one of our main offerings which we use for specials on a regular basis, however we also have other packages which I will quickly sum up below

Monthly Administration - Unlimited tickets and basic security - $24.95 per month and $10 setup - Order Here

Active Security - Proactive security administration and platinum Security - $20 per month and $50 setup - Order Here

Proactive Monitoring - If your server goes down we follow your instructions to get it back up - $25 per month, FREE setup - Order Here

If you are still not convinced about us, and are still a bit worried about our low prices, here are some of our latest references. If you want more please just search these forums for seeksadmin

References
    http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...ght=seeksadmin

If you have any more questions please do feel free to contact us at sales[@]seeksadmin[dot]com
    Seeksadmin.com Owner: Providing Security, Administration and Optimization since 2001

Now Offering Windows Serivces.

Arrow Fully Managed Servers - Get top of the line Softlayer servers + Fully Managed Package

SoftLayer Servers:
    SoftLayer ( www.softlayer.com ) is, in our opinion, one of the best DC's in the US! Their network is incredibly impressive and support is top-notch! We utilize their services for the majority of our servers. We have had many individuals contact us requesting that we bundle our services with theirs to ensure the highest quality hosting (highly secured servers!)

We've decided to offer the following deal! We will bundle our Fully Managed plan, which is comprised of our Monthly Admin, Active Security, & Proactive Monitoring plans, for only $40/Month with ANY server configuration over at SoftLayer.

View our Fully Managed Server page for more details.
    SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers

Arrow Get $50 FREE!!!

For as long as this thread is a sticky...

We will be giving all our new signups for our fully managed plan or our fully managed servers an instant $50 credit towards their next invoice. This is more than enough to get your second month FREE!

Contact sales after you order and direct their attention to this post to get your credit.

Sticky is almost gone... Might want to grab this special while you still can. We can guarantee it won't be back for a while.