VPSByte initial review (signup)

I just thought I would write a little review.. I know it might not be helpful, but..

After seeing some good deals on WHT, I thought that I should get a VPS for backup dns.

I went to their site, looked around, and decided to order the $9.95 webmin vps.

I saw that sales was open at certain hours.. I think it was 6:00AM to something, and I checked my mail about 30 minutes later and saw that I had recieved an email 9 minutes after my order saying my vps was ready. Keep in mind this was about 1:30 AM CST.

I logged into it, very nice, not sluggish in anyway. Their VM control panel is nice, I had to reload my system a few times due to my errors..

So far everything has gone good, and I hope it stays like this. I'll keep you guys posted

Oh.. and since its a backup DNS server its not hosting any sites, but I put the DNS domain on there so you can validate this.
    Last edited by Tailseh; 01-15-2007 at 05:55 AM.

Portland, Oregon
    Hello Tailseh, thanks for your kind comments - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best. - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services