Increase you Adsense Earnings, Real Case Study!

You won't make millions but you can make more.

You may have seen ebooks saying you could make $1000s a day with adsense. However, more often than not, be disappointed when you don't.

After spending around $500 and not getting anywhere, I decided to do some trial and error testing on a couple of my sites. Having achieved some reasonable results I decided to write a brief that will give you an insight into how you can increase your adsense revenue by up to 100%.

I will not confuse or waste your time with a lot of garbage and will show you no nonsense straight talk techniques

This ebook was written by me and takes you through a fortnight of experimentation with adsense.

For a limited time only I am offering you this ebook for only $7.95!!!

This is a new ebook and cannot be found anywhere else.

No resale rights offered and cannot be given away for free.

Order
    WWW.TAPALI.NET EMAIL AND BLOG,
    WWW.bywhat.com Proxy Surfing

Many of the tips in this ebook is agains Adsense policies. You might want to consider that.

EDIT: Why is my post count only 1?! This is NOT my first post...

Dan Nisson, care to explain which techniques you are talking about, none of them are against the TOS, also, please keep comments like this to private messages, this is a sales thread.

Reply sent by PM...

I do not agree that posts like this should go by PM, because then people would not know of this policy break.

It is not a policy break, and any concerns you had about it should have be addressed to me the email provided or pm.

Thanks