Best WebHosting Service?

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask you which one is the best webhosting service since I'm not really expert in this field and wanted to hear what some eperts think about it.

Thank you in advance

Rob

"There's no best host. Only the host that's best for you."

This is a similar question to

"What is the best car?"

I say a Ferrari is the best. but it is totally impractical if you have 5 children.

Even then there is the argument do you want a Ferrari or Lambogini

There's no such thing as a "best" web hosting service. It all depends on what you want... low prices, quality service, reliability.

There are many web hosts who post offers in the Offers section, and you can also contact web hosts using the Find a Host -> HOST QUOTE button at the top right of this page.

Also you can't use the Ferrari to climb on a mountain so you might need 4X4 Tuareg
    Anyway, tell us what you need
    Got Fused?

Ive heard hostgator are good.

As people have said before it depends on what you want.

If you are wanting a "CHEAP" host then you will get what you pay for.
    If you are looking for a host that has a good response time on tickets and has a high quality of customer support then expect to pay a little more (not always).

Personally i would rather pay more for less (disk & Bandwidth) and get a better service (tech support etc) then pay for a cheap service with over sold to the max shared accounts.

Tell us what you are looking for an no doubt someone will have a solution to fit your needs. Have a great day ;-)
    All Talk Communications Limited
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wholesale telecommunications - NZ

I am looking for the Hobgit.com webmaster

Someone at RegisterFly.com has kindly informed me that the owner of Hobgit.com manages this forum.

Does anyone know him or know how to get in touch with him?

You can use the support link to get in touch with a moderator, or contact iNetInteractive.

I just wanted to ask you which one is the best webhosting service since I'm not really expert in this field and wanted to hear what some eperts think about it.
    If there would be one "best" host, there wouldn't be much to talk about on this forum. We'd just put up a sticky thread announcing the world who's the best, and be done with it.

Someone at RegisterFly.com has kindly informed me that the owner of Hobgit.com manages this forum.
    Maybe you can use the email address in that domain's whois http://whois.domaintools.com/hobgit.com to contact him, or comment on one of his blog entries.

That's news to me. Then again, I'm very far from being omniscient.