There is no migration tool currently available to migrate from CPanel to HELM
█ Cyber Host Pro Ltd- over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
█ Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server. www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat
I am migrating to helm because of the following reasons:
- built in billing integration and integration with payment gateways.
- built in support to buy domains from a domain registrar when users sign up without me having to manually signup for the domain or by third party software
- friendlier interface for my clients (they are mainly clients without a huge knowledge of hosting
- the ability for users to buy extras easily.
- I have the ability to offer asp.net hosting on a windows box easier whereas linux requires additional work
- ability for users to look after their own dns zone without it having to be done from WHM
- I feel cpanel is to expensive for what it is especially as they dont offer 100 domain licenses which is what I want for a while.
- Helm has the ability to be a "control server" and you can link sub servers to it easily for when I get to a stage that I need to get a second server.
Was nice to see Eric of giving you a helping hand and trying to find out the reason for your migration..
As mentioned earlier, there is no such migration tool from cpanel to helm - also the OS platform differs in this case.
Simply move the websites and the databases from cpanel to helm. If you need 100 domains license for Helm, I am sure the number of domains to be moved are 100 or less than that. The job shouldnt be that difficult in this case.
The only problem you might face is for emails. I would suggest you to have your users download their emails to be on a safer side.