Teratomic.com? Any feedback?

I recently saw an ad here on WHT about these guys and their pricing seems good. Just wondered if anyone has done business with them. Searching only resulted in Ads.

Thanks in advance.

[theBleeber@wht01] ~ $ cat .signature
    cat: .signature: No such file or directory

I have two servers with Teratomic.
    Jay, has been very helpful, and I had excellent setup time.
    He loves his customers, and he takes the time with them(at least me)
    I run cPanel on one server that has 20mbit, and a always full Counter-Strike Source server on the other(10mbit).
    My CSS server is always full
    http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServ...n_Squad_2.html
    With those deals, you can't go wrong for Washington, DC.

Good luck!

-Jarrett

I also have 2 servers with Jay. He has taken care of me with any small issue I have ever had. The pricing is outstanding. The servers are always up, and when there is maintanace conducted I am emailed days beforehand. I wouldn't buy a server from anyone else. Jay goes above and beyond to take care of my issues and is always there to help. Would rate them an A++.

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I will give them a shot too.

Thanks again.

[theBleeber@wht01] ~ $ cat .signature
    cat: .signature: No such file or directory

Yeah, thanks to everyone for the feedback.

We are going to be sending a few servers to Teratomic for Colo soon and it is great to read some positive reviews. :-)

Let us know how it turns out and be sure to post a positive review on them for their benefit if they satisfy your needs
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Hey ,

thanks everyone for sharing your feedbacks i think i will get some of their xeon servers .. anymore comments on their network ??

thanks guys

I have recently bought a server from teratomic, a p4 3ghz 2gigs of ram, i used to run game servers, and just wanted to get some private hosting for myself, and MAN was i glad i ran into Jay. Always fast to respond. Very nice guy, treats you as if you was his first costumer, Very kind. And on top of there Nice Personalities, There network is awesome too, I frowned upon cogent for game servers, but i had to test out a game server on there network yesterday, and i would have to say that i was getting better times then some of the other hosts i went with in VA.

Overall, Great Network, Great Sales Rep, Great Prices, Great Overall, if i had three thumbs, They'd all be up.

Joshua Nickels.