Manchester, UK

Question Japanese Web Host Directory

Hi Guys.

We're looking for some help and hoping someone can point is in the right direction.

We're in the process of relocating to Japan and we're trying to find a webhosting directory or forum such as WHT which focuses on Japanese hosts so we can check out the competition.

We're still going to have our UK based operation but we're trying to work out if it's worth our while setting up when we get to Japan or not depending on what's out there already.

Any help that anyone can give would be greatl;y appreciated.

Linux Shared & Reseller Hosting
    Instant Activation on all plans

Richmond, VA
    To be honest, I don't know of any. However, it looks like there may be a better market opportunity than Web hosting then.
    Daniel B., CEO - and
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at]

intresting market is Japan, youll be competing with the likes of

You would have very little competition with the English speaking market, there are only a few providers here. With the Japanese speaking market you are going to have to localize the service in Japanese and Yen... very few customers are going to pay in dollars or sterling. There are also business issues to consider. Email me off list if I can be of any help or give any advice.

I am also interested in Japan market opportunities, we could consolidate efforts, pls send me pm