Question Form Coding for E-Commerce Site

Hi. I am unsure if this is in the correct section as it suits 2 requirements coding and E-Commerce, anyway here is what I am looking for:

I am looking for a 2 page form which allows the user to select their plan, the board type and submits it to a database or text file database were on the next page it gets retrieved and the info they chose gets displayed along with the total however they get a choice of additional items, once this is done it goes to a terms page were they read the terms page and the entire information is sent to me in a email.

The selection procedure is important because I want it like how dell use to have it were additional items can be added or removed if the user decides on that.

I have done the small part of it here:
    and I plan on putting it into a flat file database but am so stuck on the selection procedure coding.

Graham - Website Design and Development from as low as 250 euros (limited time only) - 15yrs experience.

* Moved to Programming...

I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

EDIT:This won't post correctly, please delete
    Last edited by HIU-Daniel; 01-15-2007 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Didn't Get Posted Correctly
    Host In Us Web Hosting Services |
    Premium Enterprise Shared Web Hosting
    Less than 80 Customers per server!

Try us out! We want to earn your business