The Nobis Technology Group (parent company of DarkStar Communications and Ubiquity Hosting/Server Solutions) is looking for two individuals to provide technical support to our diverse and global customer base. The Nobis Technology Group offers a creative and diverse working environment in our offices located in Bloomington, Illinois.
• Knowledge of the hosting industry
• Some customer service experience
• Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
• Strong English and typing skills
• Good with working in teams
• Ability to work a diverse schedule of 40 to 50 hours per week in our offices in Bloomington, Illinois
• Ability to work evenings and weekends if requested
• Knowledge of web control panel software such as Plesk, Interworx, and CPanel
• Knowledge of voice server management and functionality including Teamspeak and Ventrilo
• Knowledge of maintaining and operating game servers
• Willingness and ability to work night shifts (12 AM – 8 AM)
Please send a resume to [email protected]. Resumes will not be returned. No calls please. This is a position for 40-50 hours a week, full-time in Bloomington, Illinois.
Corey Northcutt | Northcutt Competitive inbound marketing with a hosting industry competency. Social | Content | Optimization | Outreach