after searching and reading about various web hosts I am thinking about giving eboundhost.com a try, coz right now it's the only host which fits into my budget and few other reasons for giving it a try:
1) 90 days money back, no questions asked.
2) 200GB space and 200GB transfer.mo.
3) Allow 7 websites in a single account with Cpanel+WHM.
4) Shoutcast, 200 mySQL DBs, no mysql size limit (they told me I can have a DB of my account size).
5) I send them two support emails asking questions about their service etc and they reply to my both emails quickly within 1.5 hrs of interval.
6) they are in business since 2000.
7) I am not seeing any negative comments about them here on WHT and they have some good reviews over at www.hostsearch.com
Now, I am posting all this here cause I want to know what you experienced/pro guys think about this host? i did the search and found nothing negative about them
If you can't reviews whatsoever anywhere yet you're still considering hosting with them, then I suggest contacting them directly and ask any questions you may have. This way, you at least have SOME sort of idea how they operate.
ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity A Canadian company providing top notchsite hosting, servers and colocation services