Unhappy Google Search Engine not updated?

Ive adding a few text to my url name a month ago and it has not yet changed on googles search engine, it is still showing up as the old name.. is this normal? what have i done wrong? Or has google not updated their search engines yet?
    Kayz

me same. my site is quit new, and still waiting it to be crawed. still waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by James79
    me same. my site is quit new, and still waiting it to be crawed. still waiting...
    Not just that, from my domain CP i had updated my website name, i rather added a few text words to it, but no changes on google...
    Kayz

I have added one to google last month and it is not updated with the google .Please any one can help in all above queries.

It is normal. Changing file names is not a good idea. Do you know how often Google visits your site? Google may have already known your changes, but it just hasn't updated its database yet.

Building some quality backlinks is the best way to have google visit your site often and update its database more quickly
    Kick Ass SEO - Minnesota Search Engine Optimization Service

How do you add a few text to your URL?
    New site: www.talkutas.com

Quote Originally Posted by gobeyond
    Building some quality backlinks is the best way to have google visit your site often and update its database more quickly
    Absolutely, addiong backlinks to sites with good PR will help you to get your site crawled by Google sooner.

Have you tried to submit your link to Google ??

http://www.google.com/addurl/

Add a link pointing to your new site in another site of yours which is already being crawled by the GoogleBot.

G
    PutFile.io Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.