I am about 95% done with www.aptohosting.com and I wanted your opinon on any layout, design, graphics, navigation, etc. I was obvioulsy going for a very simple approach to this website, making it as easy and clutter free as possible.
I would appreciate any help I could get from you guys
Very nice customization of a template! I like the things you've removed, which has ended up looking rathern nice!
One thing I would suggest (and is actually the only thing I am going to suggest) is that each page have the same layout (header/content). Also, each page should have a bit of introduction content. Products don't sell themselves - plus, without good content, your website will hurt terribly in Google and other popular search engines (try adding some content and structure!).
I am very much with Trophimus. Each page should have content, its must for winning the confidence of your customers.
I have lot of suggestions, here they are:
1) Though the site should not be clusstered, as the same time lot of space should not be wasted. The middle main picture should be covering the whole space available.
2) Top right: Email should not be touched with the blue border. Should be little high.
I know it's been a lot of time since this thread was opened, but you still may find my comments usefull.
1) Be careful with the alignement of some of your pages' elements.
2) More specifically, and as a single example, the alignement of the words in the list "Standard Features for Shared Hosting" should be all on the left, and not scattered as they are now.
3) Some more content on pages.
4) IT would be good to put an image in the header.
5) Try to use as uniform elements as possible , (same style, color, etc)
6) The 3 colored boxes on your main page, should have some links that drive the user to some further info pages.