Basic site design needed for personal site

I need someone to design/code a personal site. It will mainly be used to list information about myself (sort of an online resume), but I would like to add more content to it when I think of it.

Basically, I'm horrible with coding and design. I just need a couple pages created, all with the same design/theme so that I can add my own content to it. I'd like it to be very visually appealing.

It's really early so I probably haven't listed enough information, but please let me know if you'd be interested by either replying to this thread or PMing me.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Armstrong
    I need someone to design/code a personal site. It will mainly be used to list information about myself (sort of an online resume), but I would like to add more content to it when I think of it.

Basically, I'm horrible with coding and design. I just need a couple pages created, all with the same design/theme so that I can add my own content to it. I'd like it to be very visually appealing.

It's really early so I probably haven't listed enough information, but please let me know if you'd be interested by either replying to this thread or PMing me.

Thanks!
    Hi Chris
    can you post a link to a site you like so I can understand what kind of design you'd like?
    how much are you looking to pay?

I might be interested

Thanks for all the offers everyone, I have selected a designer. Sorry I couldn't reply to you all - I was very swamped with them!