Unhappy Help me choice host for gallery site

I'm finding a good host for my gallery site .

Visitors online : ~1000/day
    Disk Space : ~100GB
    Bandwith: ~1TB

I have searched a lot of host provider in forum.I see some of them suitable such as : hostgator,hostmonster

How do you think about them ? Or any good host you know ? Please tell me .

Thank you very much .

Toronto, Ontario
    Whats your budget? You should consider a VPS or dedicated server.
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination. | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

Let's start with the obvious question --- do you really need all the disk space and bandwidth you claim? 1 TB/month is a LOT of bandwidth for any site ... even for an image gallery ... even if it is within the top 50,000 on Alexa. If I may ask, what is the URL of this site?

I think you'll be able to narrow-in on a good selection of options once you ask yourself exactly what kind of resources you need.

that's including all my domains...

I don't have enough money to buy dedicated server or VPS.

So, I want to find host for only one gallery site.It's a new gallery with about ~250 visitors per day ,50GB Disk space, 3GB Bandwith per day

please share your exprience to me

@hmalekib,@SamBox: thanks for your reply

A new gallery using already 50 GB of space and 90 GB of bandwidth per month? is that an stemated of how much are you going to use or are those real stats?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Try midphase. In my estimation they are one of the best around . - Hosting Chart for Top Shared Hosting Providers
    ArticleCake- The Ultimate Blog Resource

I'm using hostgator for my gallery site.Not too bad until now.But maybe i'm still planning to move to others in the middle of the year.My young database driven site most of time load slow.I don't know it's the problem of wordpress (i use wp for publishing photos) or hostgator.

I too would recommend hostgator. Also you can check for bluehost and ******

Hehe. Yeah I can't disagree with hostgator. Quality host. Easy CGI are also a company you may want to check out. - Hosting Chart for Top Shared Hosting Providers
    ArticleCake- The Ultimate Blog Resource