server4sale.com "Domain terminated"

I am getting a "domain terminated" message when visiting the server4sale.com site. Is anyone else seeing this? I checked with a few people and they're seeing the same, but the server4sale staff aren't seeing it.

The message is as follows:

This domain has been terminated
    The sooner they remove our nameserver(s) from their delegation, the sooner their customers will stop seeing this message.

Have a nice day

Very strange!
    http://www.uniballhq.com - Free online multiplayer game

Works fine for me

Broken for me - I think it works randomly based on what nameserver your computer gets the IP address from.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

I also get that same message. Thats odd.

Looks like server4sale.com is delegating DNS out to blockdns.net and easydns.com. It's the easydns.com servers that are returning the IP that gets you to the "Terminated service" page.
    Eric Spaeth
    Enterprise Network Engineer :: Hosting Hobbyist :: Master of Procrastination
    "The really cool thing about facts is they remain true regardless of who states them."

Its blockdos.net . For some reason it seems its not fully propagated yet. They shouldnt return anything from easydns
    Server4Sale
    Dirt CHEAP Servers coming soon

It amazes me that Blockdos gets away with charging $500+ just for statefully inspecting a request.

I hope i dont break any rule (just to clear things up) by stating that blockdos.net is part of Server4Sale. As far as charging $500+ make it $5000+ a month for some domains. But then again Staminus cannot handle over 2GB attack , GIGE can
    Server4Sale

We sure can handle attacks larger than 2 GBPS. Our exact capacity is not released. It simplys costs more to gain more protection
    Matt Mahvi
    Staminus, Infrastructure DDoS Protection and Appliances
    @ 200+ Gbps global ddos mitigation network. Local or Remote. Proxy, GRE, and direct cross connects.
    @ Available in Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles and Orange County. Anycast BGP.

Looks fine for me, anyone still having the same problem?

Seems to be fixed now.
    http://www.uniballhq.com - Free online multiplayer game

Quote Originally Posted by maxweb
    The server4sale.com domain is blacklisted in a number of organizations, so depending on the route of your visit to them you could run into problems. Also GMail is blocking some emails if they contain the "server4sale.com" bit.
    Are you sure about the Gmail blocking email with "server4sale.com"? My support ticket reply from them to my Gmail never blocked, ever. Been with them almost 2 months now. So far so good. Going to order new server today from SL through them.

Works for me as well.
    Host In Us Web Hosting Services | www.hostinus.com
    Premium Enterprise Shared Web Hosting
    Less than 80 Customers per server!
    Try us out! We want to earn your business.

Look's fine for me in Russia!

Also fine from Israel
    Best regards,
    Gil - ZoneServ.com.

Toro: Sorry about dragging staminus in between. I dont know the official capacity yet so i will be more careful. Nothing personal. However thats the exact same reason "some one" should not release any info like any one elses pricing if its not public.
    Last edited by sirius; 01-14-2007 at 10:35 AM.
    Server4Sale

Quote Originally Posted by shade88
    Are you sure about the Gmail blocking email with "server4sale.com"? My support ticket reply from them to my Gmail never blocked, ever. Been with them almost 2 months now. So far so good. Going to order new server today from SL through them.
    I figured out what happened: the gmail was coming back, but I looked at the records and it was not Gmail per se, but a corporate spam filter that takes the list of spammers from the site uribl.com, where server4sale.com is blacklisted as spammer. Check it out here: http://lookup.uribl.com/?section=lookup;

maxweb first you claim gmail now this. You also claimed before number of spam filters? May i ask which other blocklist has server4sale listed as spammed. We have emailed uribl regarding this.
    Server4Sale