I was offering this service before on WHT and due to a great response from the community I have decided to offer my services once again. This time we have more than just 1 package! Get listed in between 75-400 SEO Friendly web directories for as low as just 8 dollars! Less than 10 cents per inbound link!

This will generate lots of inbound links and increase targeted traffic to your site/buisness, and it will also increase your popularity on the search engines (such as your PR on google).

Package A (Submit to 75 directories): $8
Package B (Submit to 150 directories): $15
Package C (Submit to 410 directories): $35

We will hand submit your site to FREE, NON-RECRIPROCAL (you dont have to link back to them) directories. Search engines spider these sites frequently so your links will show up in the search engines fast.

Normal turnaround time is within 48 hours!

If you would like to signup please email the following details, and send paypal payment to grk519[at]gmail.com.

1) Please advise of at least three (3) categories you would like your website to appear in. (IE: web hosting, travel and tourism, etc..)
2) Title of your website.
3) Submitters Name (Name we should use for submission)
4) Submitters Email (Email you would like to use for the submission, to recieve acceptance email from the directory, etc..)
5) Address, City, State/County, Country, Zip Code and Phone numbers for submissions. Directories use this information for displaying companies/websites based on various regions.
6) FULL DESCRIPTION of your website. This should be at least 100 characters.

Other Notes:

1) Some directories require confirmation before you are approved, you will need to approve these emails in order to confirm your submission.

2) When sending paypal payment, please note your username and domain name that you sent in the email.

3) We will send you a confirmation email when your order has been approved. (Usually within a couple hours)

Questions? Concerns? grk519 at gmail.com (email/msn messenger)

Thank You.